Business Analyst - BFSI/BPO/KPO (8-15 yrs)
IMP: Business Transformation or Change Management
Skills & Role Experience :
- Strong aptitude with Data Analysis and Interpretation skills - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, using multiple analysis techniques, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior and key stakeholders
- Ownership & Accountability - Right attitude towards deliverables, its quality and timelines. Ability to find ways to resolve issues and overcome challenges, highlight challenges & delays at right time to PMs.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability during project execution and specially during milestones
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately
- Stakeholder Management - Ability to discuss requirements with stakeholders and keep them informed about progress & challenges.
- Requirements Gathering & Elicitation - Advanced Business analysis requirements gathering and design techniques; the ability to produce structured BRDs, finalize User Story, and write functional specification
- Change Management Methodology - proven delivery experience working in a global project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Change Management Implementation - Extensive experience working in a global/ investment banking change environment required. UAT planning, preparation and execution, UAT coordination and facilitation to Business stakeholders. Experience in a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Problem solving and critical thinking - Consulting approach towards engagement and challenges. Ability to handle exceptional scenarios in best possible approach - strong academic record coupled to good problem solving skills and analytical mind-set very advantageous
- Conducting Design Activity - Proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users
- Best practice solutions and tools - Ability to advise stakeholders regarding process improvement initiatives. Ability to present complex solutions in clear and concise language