Consultant at Connexions
Views:653 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Business Analyst - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
- Oversee Financials of all Group Companies.
- Analyse current Financial applications and suggest innovative, efficient solutions to business users.
- Support Management and the Heads of Department in decision making.
- Deeply analyse P&L.
- To raise factual alerts & risks where necessary.
- Responsible for Financials of the Companies.
- Monitor the Business progress and highlight variances along with providing recommendations to Senior Management.
- Work with businesses and ensure that adequate controls are maintained over processes.
- Expertise in Finance / Accounting to provide efficient functional solutions to Business.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in Finance domain.
- Strong understanding of P&L.
- Proficient in Tally Accounting software.
- Capability to work with various clients / teams
- Tenacity / Patience / Diligence.
- Problem solver, thinker and analyser.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.