Business Analyst - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
MNC IT Consulting @ Bengaluru
End Client : Largest Investment Bank
For More Details pl call on 7208280887
- Agile, sprint analysis, sprint sentiment, product backlog, Epic, JIRA, user stories, backlog grooming, estimation, demo, retrospective, review
- Risk Regulatory, Transaction Reporting - MiFID, Experience of writing requirements by reading Regulatory text, Trade Life cycle, Limited understanding on Financial Products
- Understanding of Regulatory Transaction Reporting from regimes e.g. MiFID, EMIR, SFTR
- Business Analysis experience is must. Good experience in the finance industry in a change environment
- Experience of/with specific Securities Finance Transaction (e.g. Repo, Securities Lending, Margin Lending)
- Define testing approach and strategy and help execute this strategy during test phases.
- Working with technology partners to define the functional and technical design to support business processing requirements across transaction reporting technology and upstream business technology
- Collaborate with Management to ensure common standards and standard methodology are implemented within the European region and globally
- Work with the Project lead to ensure delivery throughout the lifecycle of the project. Track and communicate project status to wider team and management
- Collaborate with the Project team on test plan development, design test strategy and manage the UAT process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.