Director at Qrata
Views:442 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Business Analyst - BFSI (2-4 yrs)
What are we looking for:
- 2+ years working across the domain as an analyst in a Tech company or in fintech startup
- Expertise working with large data sets and prior working knowledge of Excel, R, QlikView, MySQL, Python etc.
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Can work freely with everyone from an associate to senior leadership
- Sound understanding of levers affecting an organisation's topline and bottomline and how they could be linked to the product.
- Ability to predict the 3rd and 4th degree metrics movements.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a business analyst, you will:
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional and technical features by working closely with Platform technical leads and Architects.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
- Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be process documentation
- Understand client flows and integrate it with the current product offering
- Analyze large amounts of data and derive actionable insights
- Come up with new ideas to improve monetization post data analysis
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game
- Grow with us. It is a family