Manager - HR at Esseplore
Views:690 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst - BFSI (2-10 yrs)
Role Definition :
In Technical Integration BA role we are looking for candidates who can work with technical teams and clients having understanding of business processes as well as basic understanding of SAAS product technologies.
Work Experience :
2 to 5 years.
1) Primary responsibilities :
Requirements (Integration related) gathering from clients :
- To read and analyze all the project requirement documents and understand what needs to be implemented.
- Creation of understanding document, technical integration documents with flow chart diagram. Documentation to be enterprise level to represent quality of deliverables..
- Get the sign off on understanding Documents from concerned stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and manage Change requests from clients.
- Work closely with clients, project managers, integration managers and other BA team members.
- Evaluate technical documentation, architecture and solutions.
- Work with Dev and QA team for feature releases update.
- An ability to effectively communicate concepts and ideas to team members and clients.
- Can adapt well to changing circumstances and strategy.
- A commitment to understanding our clients and helping them deliver value.
2) Skills required :
- Basic knowledge of APIs and web services.
- Experience with multiple operating systems.
- Knowledge in networking and internet protocols.
- Exceptional attention to detailing of any requirements.
- Excellent in verbal and email communication.
- Good to have domain knowledge in BFSI/FinTech/RegTech.
- Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel).