AM - Recruitment at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:4272 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Business Analyst - BFS (4-8 yrs)
Salary Offered : 15-22 LPA
Job Description :
- Support in preparation of various budgets / trackers at PAN India level across all businesses.
- Studying the monthly MISs and bringing key highlights or red flag issues to COO's attention.
- Monthly Expense and Income analysis of all malls and preparing management read summaries and financial statements
- Preparing key agenda to be discussed with each mall in the quarterly review. Minutes thereafter.
- Studying, analysing the audit reports of all malls.
- Monitoring of the budget v/s actuals and providing necessary inputs for critical decisions and to ensure cost under control.
- Co-ordination with Corporate teams on day to day matters (Legal, Leasing, Marketing, HR etc.)
- Review detailed MIS on business plans prepared by individual Centre's and prepare summary MIS to highlight any deviations from pre-defined targets.
- Act as a mediator between the COO and various Centre Heads / HODs to ensure necessary actions are taken to resolve issues and corporate interventions are implemented
- Attend Meetings with COO to understand the status / progress and critical aspects of the of the business and to keep track of such meetings and the progress on the minutes
- Undertake regular follow-up on proposed action items of various departments and escalate issues wherever required.
- Coordinate with all Project Heads/ Function Heads to receive periodic information on the status of all ongoing projects and opportunities, in the prescribed formats and submit detailed MIS report in timely manner.
- Prepare detailed spreadsheets and presentation material for top management meetings
- Assisting in Overheads and Budgeting exercise for the retail business and maintaining MIS
- To ensure cost control measures are taken as per the direction from Group Director and necessary implementation as per the plan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.