AM - Recruitment at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1995 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Business Analyst - BFS (4-8 yrs)
Salary Offered : 15-22 LPA
Job Description :
- Support in preparation of various budgets / trackers at PAN India level across all businesses.
- Studying the monthly MISs and bringing key highlights or red flag issues to COO's attention.
- Monthly Expense and Income analysis of all malls and preparing management read summaries and financial statements
- Preparing key agenda to be discussed with each mall in the quarterly review. Minutes thereafter.
- Studying, analysing the audit reports of all malls.
- Monitoring of the budget v/s actuals and providing necessary inputs for critical decisions and to ensure cost under control.
- Co-ordination with Corporate teams on day to day matters (Legal, Leasing, Marketing, HR etc.)
- Review detailed MIS on business plans prepared by individual Centre's and prepare summary MIS to highlight any deviations from pre-defined targets.
- Act as a mediator between the COO and various Centre Heads / HODs to ensure necessary actions are taken to resolve issues and corporate interventions are implemented
- Attend Meetings with COO to understand the status / progress and critical aspects of the of the business and to keep track of such meetings and the progress on the minutes
- Undertake regular follow-up on proposed action items of various departments and escalate issues wherever required.
- Coordinate with all Project Heads/ Function Heads to receive periodic information on the status of all ongoing projects and opportunities, in the prescribed formats and submit detailed MIS report in timely manner.
- Prepare detailed spreadsheets and presentation material for top management meetings
- Assisting in Overheads and Budgeting exercise for the retail business and maintaining MIS
- To ensure cost control measures are taken as per the direction from Group Director and necessary implementation as per the plan