Business Analyst - BFS (2-8 yrs)
About the Role :
Business Analyst is an Individual Contributor role where you will be responsible for tracking key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders. You would be closely working with the business/product teams to enable data driven decision making.
You will partner with business heads and create enormous impact through the use of the latest analytical tools and techniques. At Groww, high focus on impact and ownership allows for freedom for each to experiment and innovate.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Independently lead charter for analytics of your business unit. Work closely with Business Heads in a diverse high growth environment.
- You will be learning the investing industry at a fast pace and driving some of the industry first initiatives as well around payments, pricing etc.
- Own and maintain BI models and on-going analytic tools and visualizations to increase visibility into key measures of business performance.
- Enable effective decision making by aggregating, retrieving and synthesizing massive data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Influence business decisions with data.
- Partner with finance & business management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers for existing and upcoming projects in a high growth environment.
- Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets and extracting meaningful insights for Business, Marketing and Product.
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions. Provide support for Sr Management reviews and investor meetings at regular intervals.
- Design scorecards for business units and automate reports for internal and external stakeholders.
Key Skills & Experience :
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Proficiency with SQL and advanced Excel, additional knowledge of R & Python is good but not necessary.
- Experience in working in a high growth startup/industry is a plus.
- Experienced at data visualization and presentation.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, very strong Analytical Skills, Process Orientation, pro-activeness and ability to take ownership of projects.
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Aptitude for a strong learning curve.