Head - Client Success at Talentstack Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:858 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Business Analyst - B2C Product (2-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities"
1. Monitor Business KPIs and build an in depth understanding of the business across the entire data funnel, suggesting key opportunities for growth
2. Provide actionable data driven insights and recommendations to relevant teams and suggest detailed execution plans to help with planning and decision making
3. Run product experimentation across the funnel and do continuous rounds of A/B testing to understand user behavior and optimize the business metrics
4. Create compelling visual representations of data, automate reports & setup alerts to enhance consumption and usage of data
5. Solve complex challenges related to product, user experience, performance and scale
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors in technology and Masters in Technology or Marketing
- You should be strong at data analysis using SQL or another similar tool and comfortable with large volumes of data
- You understand technology and are passionate about building a career in the Internet space.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm decision-making skills and ability to influence stakeholders whilst delivering on projects
- A good understanding of product analytics and experimentation is required
Who should apply for the role ?
- Self-starter who can work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Work experience in Marketing Analytics, Product Analytics, Digital Marketing, Experimentation or related fields
- Demonstrated analytical skills, combined with business judgment and ability to influence business decisions
- Ability to create and foster cross-functional networks and manage without authority
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to construct simple and impactful messages from complex analysis
- You understand technology and are passionate about building a career in the Internet space
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience with SQL/Tableau, knowledge of R/Python would be good.
- Strong understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics/Google AdWords