Business Analyst - B2B FinTech APIs Platform (3-8 yrs)
Business Analyst | B2B fintech APIs platform
- Our client is a new age banking technology company that provides full-stack banking tech solutions in the domain of lending, co-lending and treasury. It leverages cloud-first, API driven solutions to simplify the complex banking issues.
- Founded in 2019 by a duo with international corporate experience, this fintech platform has already served more than 60 financial institutions, including NBFCs and banks and is backed by marquee domestic and international investors.
- With headquarters in Mumbai and Singapore, and 10 offices across 4 states, this company has successfully transformed the Indian banking infrastructure.
- As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working independently and interdependently with colleagues and customers on multiple concurrent projects to gather and analyze business requirements, interpret needs, and identify process and technical solutions.
What you will do :
- Utilizing advanced verbal and written communication skills and business process knowledge to effectively communicate technical and non-technical materials to the customer and internal teams
- Developing high quality BRD/FSD documents to include project scope agreements, software development plans, detailed functional requirements, system evaluation documents, status reports, meeting notes, risk management plans, etc
- Interacting with technology and operations teams to drive changes and remediate issues, ensuring requirements and procedures are understood and are implemented as per specification
- Guiding QA Teams in understanding functional aspects and relevant scenarios to prepare test cases
- Assisting task manager and project managers in planning and estimating efforts, providing support on business requirements, implementation strategies, and level of effort estimates
- Driving business strategy and product road map
What you need to have:
- Proven track record of handling end to end implementation of Enterprise IT Solutions, preferably in BFSI domain
- 3-7 years of relevant experience working with the SDLC
- Experience in Lending/ Treasury/ Capital markets shall be given preference
- Working experience in LOS (Loan Origination System) and LMS (Loan Management System) shall be given preference
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must along with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to work effectively in geographically dispersed cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated successful mastery of requirements gathering and development of functional specifications
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player; working with the group to develop outstanding solutions to complex problems, thinking out of the box, encouraging group consensus, recommending the best resolution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.