HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:2710 Applications:677 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Business Analyst/Associate Product Manager - Healthcare - IIT/IIM/NSIT (1-3 yrs)
The Business Analyst/Associate Product Manager will provide leadership to achieve a successful end-to-end user experience for a set of projects to be delivered concurrently.
- Work closely with decision makers in Customer Support, Sales and Business Operations etc. to develop in-depth requirements, application and data strategies, and propose cost-effective application solutions for maximum productivity
- Write product user stories and acceptance criteria; Manage sprint planning and sprint review
- Address any questions from the engineering teams
- Analyze and understand industry and competitor landscape
- Clearly communicate product vision, solutions, and use-cases through documentation, designs sketches/wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, and visuals
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure products are released on time
- Develop expertise with end-to-end business processes, software applications and structure
- Understanding, structuring, detailing, and validating the requirements to ensure a suitable end-to-end solution for the user
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Develop schedules for completion of responsibilities, manage deliverables, and provide status updates
- Work closely with Development and solutions to assure that solutions, designs and developed applications adequately reflect requirements - bringing in user representatives as appropriate
- Document the product requirements and use cases using the appropriate method for the project
- 1+ yrs as BA/APM/PM ;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Ability in problem-solving and analytical mindset and Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of relevant tools: JIRA, Invision/Zeplin etc., MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Basic knowledge of development technologies and databases to make better business decisions
- A thorough understanding of development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the IT environment as a whole, including information flows, applications and infrastructure, and IT roadmaps.
Candidate Must be an Engineering Graduate from IIT / IIM/ NSIT only
About company :
Our client is decently funded 6 Year old company operational in in 7 countries in South East Asia.
They are Private & Secure Continual Learning network for doctors and healthcare professionals.
They work exclusively with Medical Institutions and National Medical Associations and work with doctors to provide Continuing Medical Education & Digital Conferences directly on the doctors'- mobile.