Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:168 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Business Analyst - Asset Liability Management - Treasury (2-4 yrs)
The person would be involved in the implementation and support of ALM (Asset Liability Mgt) & FTP (Fund Transfer Pricing) applications.
The responsibilities would include :
- Coordination with various departments, users, product team, support teams like Operations, IT, Vendors for requirement gatherings, enhancements, etc.
- Analysis of new requirement and translation of the same to the Requirement Specification Document.
- Preparation of Requirement documents, test plans, incident reporting.
- Carrying out testing for the solutions and resolution of issues.
- In-depth analysis of system production issues faced and provide effective solutions
- Working with internal customers to resolve the issues, enhance the current system to reduce manual intervention.
- User training on system enhancements.
Qualities Expected :
- Understanding of ALM (SLS, IRS, LCR, NSFR) & FTP
- Business understanding of Banking products.
- Strong ability to work with multiple teams.
- Should have good analytical skills and an eye for detail.