HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:3410 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Analyst - Anti Money Laundering Domain - BFS (2-8 yrs)
Knowledge over SDLC
BA Experience in AML Domain
Treasury Experience will be an added advantage.
1. Pre Concept Discussion & process validation.
2. Business Requirements Documentation
3. Review requirements from Technical aspects
4. Discussions with vendors for UD preparation
5. Liaise with vendor to neutralize the visible system impacts due to the change
6. Discussions with vendors for FSD finalisation
7. FPN Preparation and follow up
8. Compilation of project documentation for SOX compliance
9. Follow up with Vendor for timely release.
10. Project kick off meeting with BTG and vendor and project execution planning.
11. UAT test case finalization, data preparation & execution
12. Error Tracking and Follow up with vendor for timely resolution of the errors.
13. Attend Project review meeting
14. Updating PMS / PMT / JIRA to keep all stake holders informed of the project status.
15. Liaison with vendor for movement of the enhancement to production.
16. Co-coordinating with CCB member for CCF Approvals.
17. Preparation of application release process note for clean rollout
18. Post production support.
19. Follow up with different departments for sign off for project & support for Ops UAT.
20. Post production review.
21. Document system functionalities to incorporate in the process notes
22. Payments, fund utilization details for reporting
23. PO issuance
24. Payment clearance
25. Information Security group discussion and closures of queries raised
26. Review, discuss and signoff on understanding doc) / FSD (Functional specification document) provided by the Vendor.
27. Discuss requirement and functional specifications, assess functional & technical impact with user and vendor partners
28. Preparation of Project Plan / Day zero scenario planning & Master maintenance and monitoring.
29. Support in planning rollouts, configuration and deployment of new versions of systems in terms of functionality.
30. Investigate and Analyse and provide workaround as interim measure and resolve application functionality related issues with vendor partner while providing first level support and troubleshooting
31. Co-ordination with SMG for Implementing of SFR's / Toll Gate approval
32. Adequate documentation related to SFRs
33. Provide training to user representatives for newly implemented functionalities.
34. R14 updation & timely closure of Change & Release ticket within prescribed timeline.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.