Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:4804 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:284
Business Analyst - Analytics - Housing Finance Firm (3-7 yrs)
Client A Leading Housing Finance Company
Base Location Mumbai
1. Understanding business requirements/ challenges, devising and implementing data modelling based solutions to achieve business objectives. The projects will typically be across products and business verticals.
2. Build relationship with business/ functional stakeholders to understand business requirements, detail project scope, review interim and final outputs
3. Translate/ relay business requirements to appropriate BIU resources and work with BIU resources to build analysis / prototypes
4. Develop very close engagement with business teams and enable/ assist them to continuously achieve their business goals, identifying opportunities for course correction, or for expansion/ penetration/ new product segmentation
5. Become a true business partner and develop strong business breadth & understanding for the respective business/ function
6. Designing and implementing analytics solutions like credit scorecards, optimization, trend analysis forecasting, reports, customer campaigns, fraud detection models, etc.
7. Identifying the data required for the project and creating capabilities to source and process this data
8. Review codes/ outputs/ deliverable before socialising them business stakeholders
9. Represent BIU in cross-functional meetings/ reviews/ status updates
- Strong analytical (numeric and logical) skills coupled with ability to make decisions.
- Sound knowledge of information systems and reasonable comfort level with learning and using new software solutions. Experience with analytics tools is desired but not mandatory (e.g. SAS, R, Python).
- Coding and development of advanced analytics solutions to optimise business decisions and processes
- Work with new tools to improve descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics, discovery of new technical challenges that can be solved with existing and emerging big data hardware and software solutions
- Staying in touch with latest trends in Analytics and Big Data tools/ technologies to implement such solutions in company.
- Ability to both analyse data and create high quality reports/presentations.
- Ability to engage meaningfully with senior business leaders and external stakeholders
- Confident with ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work with multiple assignments