Recruiter at Seven N Half
Views:2583 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Business Analyst - Analytics - Bank (2-5 yrs)
Job Role -
- Should be able to comprehend the Internal queries received through email and call received from various teams e.g. Branch banking, MIS, Product team
- Should be able to resolve the queries received within TAT.
- Additionally, the candidate will need to understand new business requirements and document it.
- Also, the candidate should be able to download and share the new business requirements with the IT development team.
- For the new requirement, candidate will do UAT and share the details with business
- Should be able to demonstrate advanced technical and programming skills & have knowledge of Data base management
- Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Candidate would be responsible for churning data & generating various Data/MIS reports on a timely basis with precision
- Should be a Team player and should display managerial skills to mentor his peers with good communication skills & should be able to work under pressure.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Should be able to follow up on the queries which needs intervention from technology team and get to resolve by the IT team
Job Requirements -
- Graduate /Post Graduate with excellent knowledge of Excel, Access, SQL & SAS (SQL proficiency is a must)
- Good communication through email.
- Analytical skills & ability to quickly understand / anticipate the business requirement and outline the business benefit
- Experience in Banking/IT Industry