AVP - Business Development & Recruitment at Career Experts
Views:3914 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst - Analytical Firm (2-8 yrs)
Job Description Summary :
We are looking for a talented and passionate Business Analyst to join our Global Client Services Team, which is responsible for building and supporting scalable reporting systems that enable seamless experiences for our Clients around the world.
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company's data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting Key Performing indicators, analyzing business trends and performance, suggesting improvements and working on internal process improvement and automation.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Techno-Functional who can set up new reports, manage Business Reporting, Templated Analytics and Automation of reports
- Build reporting framework within the Bank for seamless reporting experience for stakeholders from frontline Branch personnel to Top Management
- Design and build robust and scalable models/architecture which can be leveraged for reporting and analytics
- Generate insight on key performance trends and identify risks/opportunities for key stakeholder
- Develop and build highly collaborative and close working relationships with Business Partners and Sr. Leadership stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in business/Economics/Finance/Engineering or other quantitative disciplines. Master's degree preferred
- 3+ years of Reporting /Analytics experience preferably from Retail Banking, Financial Services, Information Technology, Consulting
- Exposure to Visualization tools like SAS VA/SAP BO/Tableau / PowerBI/ etc. preferred.
- Spreadsheet and Presentation skills, Knowledge of data models, database design
development will be added advantage
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
About us :
We are one of a kind Data Driven Analytical Company which is working in the Business Intelligence & Analytics domain for the whole of Gaming Industry. While we have been serving client across the globe, our major presence is centered around Europe. Our Clients are the top-notch gaming companies offering their solutions to millions and millions of people worldwide.
We are in a vibrant, high energy high impact business environment and are looking for Talented, Positive, Entrepreneurial and Business aligned individuals to join are expanding team. If you meet the above requirements and have the expected traits in you then please forward your updated resume.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.