Recruitment Consultant at Now and Beyond Consulting
Views:270 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Business Analyst - Accounts Receivable - CA (0-3 yrs)
One of esteemed clients (the company is a FMCG, Logistics, Warehouse management & a E-commerce company incepted in 2016) is looking out for Business Analyst-Accounts Receivable in there Corporate office- PUNE. Annual revenue of the company- $518M, current employee strength- 2800- on rolls of company.
- Carry out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines. - Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions related to Accounts receivable to ensure that financials are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Daily Follow up with clients for payments, payment advice, and outstanding payments
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments delayed payments and other irregularities
- Constantly keep track of AR aging and efforts to reduce the long outstanding.
- Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments and apply adjustments and/or corrections to appropriate billing records
- Validate reimbursement claims with brands its invoicing and payment processing.
- Administer claims, refunds, adjustments, and other accounting transactions related to Receivables management.
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholders customers, Sales, Brand engagement, Technology, & Finance teams as necessary to complete job duties.
- Continuously work to improve A/R processes through technology or quality improvements
. - Support the statutory audit process, preparation and review of statutory financial statements schedules and drive the audit closure in-depth analysis and working on financial information related to debtors & sales reports
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Knowledge of ERP Systems working environment
- Sound commercial knowledge - Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills are required.
Qualification - CA- Fresher or maximum 03 years of experience - Exposure in AR, billing, AR audits etc. is added advantage
Locations : Pune- Pimple Saudagar (PCMC Area)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.