Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:115 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst (5-7 yrs)
Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Gurgaon
Functional Competence :
The role of a business analyst is an important part of any team. Acting as the key interface between departments,this role would gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users. This role will be reporting into the Managing Director directly and would be responsible for the following:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas,findings and performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirement and serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Tracking deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Report financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.