Careers at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company
Views:7380 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst (3-8 yrs)
Discipline - Business Operations
Industry - Business Analysis
Job Description/ Job Responsibilities :
- Creating analytical reports for the internal clients of UHG as per specifications received from them using information in UHG Specific databases.
- Completes analysis to provide insight into business solutions.
- Interfaces with multiple groups to ensure Teams meets performance goals.
- Produces data/statistical-driven analysis to solve business problems.
- Engages in business initiatives to ensure the impact of changes will be measurable.
- Supports monthly forecast error analysis. Documenting all assumptions that go into the forecast and along with forecast critical information about our products and customers.
- Observe real-time performance and enact approved corrective measures
- Coordinate with the Onsite partners and Manager regarding the different report requirements of clients.
- Perform quality checks on the report generated before sending it across to the clients both internal and external
- Performs and develops strategic analysis of workforce management real time activities to help support business goals.
Qualification/ Required Skill set :
- In-depth knowledge of Advanced MS Excel is a necessity. Must know how to execute Power-Pivot table, Conditional formatting, Statistical and Logical functions in Excel, Dynamic linking of sheets etc.
- Knowledge of one of the database management tool like MS Access and SQL is prerequisite for this role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skillset is essential
- Knowledge of PowerPoint Presentations
- Must have exposure to either Office 2007 or Office 2010 in Windows 7 environment
- Skills that would be a plus but are not necessary include: Tableau & Essbase
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Reporting domain
- Should have worked on some Analytical reports or created some Excel based applications in the past
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.