Founder at Serving Skill
Views:915 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Location: Right Now we are working from home, but we have 2 branches in India, in Ahmedabad and Delhi NCR.
Candidates are required to join office when asked to join.
Our business analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it's our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We're currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organization into the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top- notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, finance, security, compliance) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT or Computer Science
- 7+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management systems
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio, Excel.
- Hands on Experience with Visio, Figma.
- Experience With tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
- Experience working with Startups
- Working knowledge of API's.
- Experience in CRM, POS, Mobile App is preferred.