L&D Personnel at ManpowerGroup
Views:287 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Business Analyst (10-12 yrs)
The Job profile includes the responsibility of ideation, evolution and implementation of strategic planning and business transformation initiatives as a part of the team under CEO/Chief Strategy and Business Transformation Officer
Key Result Areas Responsibilities :
- Ideation : Be responsible for innovation and taking ideas, relating to credit, from concept to implementation
- Evolution : Participate in the research, strategy and business case development. Provide leadership and strategic direction to evolve from the present Strategic plan.
- Implementation : Responsible for ensuring that the strategic plan is implemented properly. Expected to influence executives and other key decision makers by leveraging his/her experience and, logical approach to problem solving his/her excellent ability to present and communicate.
- Market research and MIS :
Gathering : Lead the market and competitive research and MIS gathering to support the deep client understanding required to underpin competitively differentiated strategies
- Communication Plan : In partnership with Sales Support, develop supporting communication plans to stakeholder, gain input/feedback, and facilitate successful implementation
- Developing Policies : Develop, champion, and recommend changes to policies and guidelines to meet strategic objectives, ensuring that such policies are aligned to regulatory requirements
- Provide Subject Matter
Expertise : Expected to provide subject matter expertise and drive adoption and standardization of industry best in class processes, metrics and overall solutions.
Education & Experience :
- CA and/or MBA from a premier institute, being CMA/CS would be an added advantage
- Experience - 6-8 years in a FP&A and/or M&A and/or MIS and/or business operations, preferably in a multicultural and/or multi-national environment
- High on communication, team-playing, analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, familiarity with data visualization tools would be an added advantage
- Readiness to work in most active ways