L&D Personnel at ManpowerGroup
Views:313 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Business Analyst (10-12 yrs)
The Job profile includes the responsibility of ideation, evolution and implementation of strategic planning and business transformation initiatives as a part of the team under CEO/Chief Strategy and Business Transformation Officer
Key Result Areas Responsibilities :
- Ideation : Be responsible for innovation and taking ideas, relating to credit, from concept to implementation
- Evolution : Participate in the research, strategy and business case development. Provide leadership and strategic direction to evolve from the present Strategic plan.
- Implementation : Responsible for ensuring that the strategic plan is implemented properly. Expected to influence executives and other key decision makers by leveraging his/her experience and, logical approach to problem solving his/her excellent ability to present and communicate.
- Market research and MIS :
Gathering : Lead the market and competitive research and MIS gathering to support the deep client understanding required to underpin competitively differentiated strategies
- Communication Plan : In partnership with Sales Support, develop supporting communication plans to stakeholder, gain input/feedback, and facilitate successful implementation
- Developing Policies : Develop, champion, and recommend changes to policies and guidelines to meet strategic objectives, ensuring that such policies are aligned to regulatory requirements
- Provide Subject Matter
Expertise : Expected to provide subject matter expertise and drive adoption and standardization of industry best in class processes, metrics and overall solutions.
Education & Experience :
- CA and/or MBA from a premier institute, being CMA/CS would be an added advantage
- Experience - 6-8 years in a FP&A and/or M&A and/or MIS and/or business operations, preferably in a multicultural and/or multi-national environment
- High on communication, team-playing, analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, familiarity with data visualization tools would be an added advantage
- Readiness to work in most active ways
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.