Associate Consultant at Bask HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:6809 Applications:1238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:550
Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
- On our mission to provide better food for more people, your role as a Business Analyst will require you to collaborate and partner with Product, Marketing, Supply and Operations teams to create enormous impact through the use of the latest analytical tools and technologies.
You will be responsible for :
a) Tracking key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders.
b) You would be closely working with the business/product teams to enable data driven decision making.
What will your typical day look like :
- Identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Providing analysis of trends and forecasts to derive actionable insights.
- Developing, maintaining and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions which can facilitate decision making.
- Identifying growth levers for the business. Understanding business problems and coming up with the right metrics and hypotheses to validate in order to solve those problems.
- Building statistical models around how different processes or products are currently working and what changes can make them work better.
- Effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements, seek feedback/insights and provide optimal solutions.
- Modelling datasets to collaborate with leaders, answering key business questions.
You'll be an X factor if :
- You've an analytical bent of mind with prior experience in the range of 1-3 years.
- You've strong proficiency in Advanced Excel, SQL, and exposure to Python/R
- You've strong attention to detail and critical thinking
- You've a bachelor's degree in Finance, computer science, statistics, business or a similar field
- Experience in Tableau is a plus.