Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:2725 Applications:1296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:510
Business Advisory Professional - Greenfield - Consulting Firm (3-5 yrs)
Business Advisory - Greenfield
Primary responsibility will be to plan, guide, execute and review consulting engagements such as :
- Market assessment,
- Market research,
- Business plan formulation,
- Commercial due diligence,
- Sales & distribution strategy,
- Growth and Entry strategy,
- Feasibility studies
- Other pre investment advisory work
- In parallel / Secondary responsibility will be to support greenfield team is executing Greenfield PMO assignments, Incentive advisory and availment support, location planning and other allied projects
- Shall be involved in guiding team members in carrying out diverse industries market researches, formulating entry and growth strategies, and assessing cost benefit analysis.
- Should broadly understand various regulatory framework for entry strategy in India
- Should be able to conduct primary surveys/interviews and bring in required attendees for same.
- To ensure revenue targets and practice GPs are met on a project basis
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior staff assigned as members of your project team.
- Provide regular training to develop team members, also as a manager shall be responsible for their career development
- Supporting various internal activities in relation to the business advisory practice. This includes active participation in development of the strategy of the practice, products / service lines, positioning, collateral building, etc.
- Provide thought leadership internally and externally
- Work closely with government organization at senior levels to ensure projects dependencies are achieved
- Excellent project management skills to handle large complex greenfield or program management office (PMO) work on a requirement basis
Business Development, Sales & Marketing :
- Maintain strong partnership with existing clients, strategic multipliers and others to nurture the relationship to drive new businesses
- Create new avenues for growth through continuous engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive newer areas of opportunities
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network and leverage for the practice development