Manager - Human Resources at Burman Hospitality Pvt. Ltd
Views:1217 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Burman Hospitality - Chief Marketing Officer (12-18 yrs)
Looking forward from Hospitality & QSR Industry only
Menu & Calendar Management
- Develop menu and pricing strategy ensuring product range & pricing is competitive & appropriate in the market
- Develop and manage all aspects of the (rolling 12 month) marketing calendar based on market / consumer insights
- Deliver flawless execution of marketing calendar, including development of all marketing materials, in partnership with cross-functional team (operations, supply chain management, IT, agencies)
- Regularly review and update menu design and layout to showcase all relevant platforms (value, bundled value, innovation, snacking, shareables, beverages, etc.)
New Product/Program Development Management
- Prioritize and plan new innovation working with Taco Bell International to ensure strongest and most relevant products are explored for the menu
- Manage strategic promotions to drive transactions including break through innovation, happy hour, entry level value, bundled value, day of the week promotions
- Drive and develop comprehensive 360 marketing plan for all new product/program launches (social/digital media, trade area marketing, PR activations, influencer marketing, mass media where relevant)
- Generate excitement and buzz for the Taco Bell brand and products through PR activations, events and collaborations
- Drive strategy and manage content (with agencies) for key social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, relevant in-country platforms
Local Store Marketing (including New Openings)
- Ensure effective local store marketing activity is in place to drive sales and awareness for existing restaurants
- Develop effective strategies for new store openings that drive buzz and headlines
- Taco Bell International
- Maintain consistent open dialogue with Taco Bell International team to ensure brand standards are being met and appropriate approvals of key marketing strategies and materials are achieved
- Cross functional teams (operations/training, R&D, supply chain management, finance, IT, etc.)
- External agencies where appropriate- Menuboard design, media, PR, social, digital & creative
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
The ability to:
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and a marketing mind set
- Effectively manage a broad and varied range of marketing activities
- Manage multiple projects at pace, defining and adhering to timescales and delivering excellent execution
- Be a self-starter and have a great capacity to work autonomously
- Present information to a high standard
- Strong interpersonal skills as will be required to interact at senior level with internal organization, Taco Bell International and external agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor's Degree - Emphasis in Marketing
- Minimum 10-16 years relevant post degree marketing experience, preferably in consumer packaged goods or retail.
- Demonstrable, broad based commercial experience and a record of helping to drive profitability and market share within consumer products, services or retail environments.
- Experience launching new products or brands from conception to launch with proven business results.
- Extensive knowledge of the local consumer mindset and market including culture, trends, etc.
- Experience with new media (digital/mobile/social) preferred.
- English speaking/writing skills strongly recommended in order to have required communication with Taco Bell International team and leverage important know-how.