Recruiter at Burman Family Holdings
Views:6259 Applications:1567 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Burman Family Holdings - Investment Analyst/Associate - IIM/XLRI/IIT/BITS/NIT (1-3 yrs)
Burman Family Holdings Profile
The Burman Family are majority shareholders of Dabur Limited which is one of India's largest consumer goods company with a market capitalization in excess of INR 86,000 Cr. The Burman family holds ~70% of the company's equity. The group is headquartered in New Delhi.
Burman family has been active investors in several Indian businesses and has partnered and collaborated with several large multinational companies entering India as the local JV partner. For more details, please visit http://www.burmanfh.com/.
Burman Family Holdings (BFH) is the independent investment arm of the family that employs professional investment managers to actively manage and grow the investment portfolio. The investment strategy is focused on backing exceptional companies in both private and public markets.
The current opportunity is for the position of an Investment Analyst/Associate. The right candidate will get the opportunity to work across our private and public market strategies.
Core responsibilities would include -
- New investments: Complete ownership of the analysis process both from a qualitative and quantitative perspective including detailed industry analysis, business analysis, financial modeling, due-diligence, deal execution among others
- Existing listed portfolio: actively monitor the key value drivers of portfolio investments. Establish and maintain proactive systems to recognize and assess change in investment thesis. Participate in liaising with company managements, channel, competitors, among others
- Existing private investments: actively monitor the progress of the companies. Provide strategic and operational support to the companies as and when required.
- Ideation: With time the candidate will be expected to generate and lead on new ideas
- MBA and/or Bachelors from top-tier schools (IIMs/XLRI/IITs/BITS/St. Stephens/NITs/reputed foreign universities or equivalent)
- 1-3 years of prior experience in Private Equity, Equity Research, Investment Banking or Management Consulting
- Demonstrated passion for Investing
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in ambiguity with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial modeling and presentation skills
Location - New Delhi
Compensation - Fixed salary and a variable bonus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.