Employee at HUNGER PANGS PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:248 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Burma Burma - Restaurant Manager (1-7 yrs)
Restaurant Managers by Burma Burma (A Division of Hunger Pangs Pvt Ltd).
Experience: Relevant Exp 1 year as a Restaurant Manager Total Max Exp-7 yrs
Job description :
Core Responsibilities :
- To ensure smooth operations of the Restaurant.
- Ensures that key service standards are maintained to achieve high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Schedules dining reservations and develops guest relations.
- Conducts daily briefings to communicate necessary information.
- Sets up and ensures maintenance, hygiene, safety and sanitation of outlet areas according to Restaurant standards.
- Communicates between kitchen, kitchen stewarding, housekeeping, and other relevant departments.
- Monitors and controls quantities, cost and quality of supplies.
- Controls pilferage and breakage to effectively manage operational cost.
- Ensures cost effectiveness of resources (material & staff) under his / her control to achieve optimum profitability.
- Ensures all the staff in the department is fully trained through constant on-the-job training.
- Creates a positive work environment for all employees.
- Takes corrective action where required to improve safety of work areas at the Restaurant.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Personally, conducts skill training.
- Understanding every aspect of the restaurant / brand food and philosophy
- Manage staffing and hiring in service teams
- Cater to specific requests/needs of clients/guests in accordance with established procedures
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Maintain cleanliness/sanitation of service work areas.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Check daily reports and SOPs work in accordance.
- Report in detail to the Management
- Track and reduce wastage
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.