Head Talent Management at Burgundy Hospitality Pvt Ltd
Views:2092 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Burgundy Hospitality - Finance Controller - Chartered Accountant (8-13 yrs)
Finance Controller - Chartered Accountant
1.Planning, Controlling and Risk Management
- Setting up procedures for risk evaluation and monitoring. Financial risk controlling.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting (OP, Actual, Forecast) in total and per business unit related to discounts, stock controlling, budget and cost controlling, investment planning and controlling, infrastructure projects.
- Establishing and maintaining as adequate internal control system over financial reporting and ensuring adherence to corporate compliance regulations.
- Ensure correct and transparent recording of all business transactions in the relevant period. This includes corporate reporting and publication of audited company results on time and in accordance with general accounting principles, existing laws and internal guidelines.
- In detail this includes accounts payables and receivables, financial and cost accounting, credit management.
- Ensuring sufficient liquidity, including structuring and funding, cash management, management of counterparty risks and pension trust management.
- Minimize tax and import duties paid within tax laws/ requirements, including income tax planning and calculation, statements and reports as well as handling of other taxes (e.g. VAT, withholding tax, TDS,) and duties.
- Ensure timely submission of all tax returns. Knowledge on GST is a must
5 Personnel Management
- Lead, motivate and develop allocated employees by target agreements and performance evaluation.
- Ensure a target oriented internal communication.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.