Director at Burgundy Hospitality Private Limited
Views:809 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Burgundy Hospitality - Design Head (5-12 yrs)
The Head of Design is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our design and creative output. It is a leadership role, with accountability for online and offline design output. You will ensure the design and creative deliverables are aligned to stakeholder expectations and executed within budget and deadlines.
It will involve you using your best practice toolkit to implement new processes and practices to improve the efficiency of the design and creative department, while still playing a lead role in the execution of design outputs.
- Establishing and developing best practice with the design and creative team
- Influencing design-led thinking across the business
- Leading concept development in relation to design and creative outputs, with experience in visual merchandising, product and packaging design
- Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for brand communication and promotions
- Provide quality control over design outputs and production
- Build out and maintain visual merchandising assets, design systems and brand books
Skills and competencies :
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and limitations of online and offline design work- especially relating to visual merchandising and packaging
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Understanding of both web and traditional media
- Experience in branding and retail product design
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.