Director at Burgundy Brand Collective
Views:890 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Burgundy Hospitality - Business Head (10-15 yrs)
Hiring Business Head for a Luxury Furniture Brand
Burgundy Brand Collective is one of India's fastest-growing specialty retail companies with stores in six cities. The company partners with best-in-class international luxury brands like Royce' Chocolate, a premium store of Japanese culinary excellence in India for the first time, Onitsuka Tiger - a leading Japanese fashion lifestyle brand, Provenance Gifting - a marketplace of fine food and excellent gifts, Papabubble - an artistic, youth-oriented global caramel candy brand and The Sunnyside Market which hosts a number of our thematic brands and incubates new retail concepts such as Wander and Good Vibes Only, to name a few. so as to offer Indians a window to the finest food and lifestyle themes from across the world. The plan is to aggressively (yet astutely) scale out a portfolio of International Brands Pan-India.
Job Description - Business Head:
- Develop and define the short and long-term business plan keeping in mind business and brand objectives.
- Plan product ranges and prepare sales and stock plans in conjunction with international brand partners.
- Be fully accountable for the P&L delivery of the brand portfolio.
- Design, implement, and manage all company programs to ensure a SOP based approach to business
- Oversee and manage all retail and customer-facing operations in the front-of-house and back-of-house
- Recruit, coach, train, and manage employees to ensure consistent delivery of service excellence
- Project manage new store fit-outs and opening. Acting as the one-point contact between all teams (contractor, operations, and brand).
- Lead the stores' operations teams and ensure that best practices are shared and rolled out in all key performance areas of operations.
- Liaise with brand partners, retail teams, visual merchandisers, and delivery teams to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
- Control stock levels across multiple stores and locations. Experience Desired
- 10 years of experience as an operator in luxury furniture retail, ideally 5 years of which are in a leadership role.
- Demonstrate excellent process-building and organization skills in a high-growth environment.
- Combination of very strong "hands-on" operational experience with robust people development skills.
- Experience in managing and building processes for sales, buying, and merchandising teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable managing complexity,
- A results-driven and people business leader.
- Commercial mindset and profit-driven.
- Innovative and strategic thinker with good leadership skills.
- Fast-paced team player with excellent motivation skills.
Reporting Manager: Directors
Job Location: Head Office - Santacruz - (W)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.