COO at Burgundy Hospitality Private Limited
Views:443 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Burgundy Brand Collective - Retail Planner (4-8 yrs)
Job Title: Retail Planner
About us :
With an aim to build Indias best and largest speciality consumer ecosystem, Burgundy Brand Collective brings together teams of professionals with diverse skills to tell unique stories that we are passionate about. We collaborate with international speciality and boutique brands looking to build sustainable communitycentric businesses in India. The idea is to inspire and excite a new generation of like-minded, globally aware, and socially engaged Indians and tell meaningful stories by building brands based on emerging consumer needs in India.
This idea materialized in 2012 and by introducing Royce' Chocolate, a premium store of Japanese culinary excellency in India for the first time. Since then, we have grown to host several speciality brands under our umbrella, including Onitsuka Tiger - a leading Japanese fashion lifestyle brand, Provenance Gifting a marketplace of fine food and excellent gifts, Papabubble an artistic, youth-oriented global caramel candy brand and The Sunnyside Market which hosts a number of our thematic brands and incubates new retail concepts such as Wander and Good Vibes Only, to name a few.
We aim to grow manyfold and tell stories that inspire, celebrate individuality, and create memorable experiences through the best-in-class brands. Together, we wish to weave magic in meaningful brands by delivering unparalleled craftsmanship, timeless elegance, and exceptional experiences by merging art, innovation, and sustainability thereby becoming the best speciality retailer and changing the face of speciality consumerism in India.
- Inventory Management: Monitor and manage inventory levels to optimize product availability, reduce excess stock, expiry management and minimize carrying costs.
- Sales Forecasting: Use data analysis and historical sales trends to create accurate sales forecasts by product category, store location, and season.
- Open-to-Buy (OTB) Preparation: Develop and track the Open-to-Buy calendar for the year. Please the OTB plan along with the budget as per the calendar to ensure timely stock ordering for the brand.
- Allocation and Replenishment: Allocate merchandise to stores based on demand and sales performance and implement replenishment strategies to maintain optimal stock levels.
- Promotion Planning: Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to plan and execute promotional events, ensuring that inventory levels can support increased demand during promotions.
- Vendor Collaboration: Work closely with packaging and logistics vendors to negotiate terms, quantities, and delivery schedules to meet inventory needs and customer order delivery timelines.
- Data Analysis: Analyze sales, inventory, and other retail data to identify trends, opportunities, and potential issues. Provide actionable insights to drive decision-making.
- Seasonal Planning: Develop seasonal merchandise plans, taking into account seasonality, trends, and holidays.
- Reporting: Prepare regular reports and presentations on sales, inventory, and performance against targets for management and other stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Desired:
- 4+ years experience in retail and/or merchandising with an understanding of short-term shelf-life products.
- Well- organized with a structured approach to buy planning.
- Strong excel skills and capable at building buy and sell-through budgets.
- Strong communicator with a high level of maturity.
- Deep organisational skills, with a very detail and process oriented approached to the role.
Reporting Manager: Business Head, Royce' Chocolate India