COO at Burgundy Hospitality Private Limited
Views:550 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Burgundy Brand Collective - Regional Manager - Sales & Operations (7-14 yrs)
Job Title : Regional Operations Manager
About us :
With an aim to build Indias best and largest speciality consumer ecosystem, Burgundy Brand Collective brings together teams of professionals with diverse skills to tell unique stories that we are passionate about. We collaborate with international speciality and boutique brands looking to build sustainable communitycentric businesses in India. The idea is to inspire and excite a new generation of like-minded, globally aware, and socially engaged Indians and tell meaningful stories by building brands based on emerging consumer needs in India.
This idea materialized in 2012 and began Burgundy by introducing Royce' Chocolate, a premium store of Japanese culinary excellency in India for the first time. Since then, we have grown to host several speciality brands under our umbrella, including Onitsuka Tiger - a leading Japanese fashion lifestyle brand, Provenance Gifting a marketplace of fine food and excellent gifts, Papabubble an artistic, youth-oriented global caramel candy brand and The Sunnyside Market which hosts a number of our thematic brands and incubates new retail concepts such as Wander and Good Vibes Only, to name a few.
We aim to grow manyfold and tell stories that inspire, celebrate individuality, and create memorable experiences through the best-in-class brands. Together, we wish to weave magic in meaningful brands by delivering unparalleled craftsmanship, timeless elegance, and exceptional experiences by merging art, innovation, and sustainability thereby becoming the best speciality retailer and changing the face of speciality consumerism in India.
- Setting and overseeing processes for luxury food and beverage and retail/store operations, especially in a high-growth environment.
- Managing retail sales and working on strategies to achieve targets.
- Planning and managing manpower via driving recruitment, training and retaining team members.
- Project managing new store openings, including liaising with vendors, real estate partners, statutory authorities, recruiting and training.
- Maintaining and managing company assets and resources including- furniture, fittings, hardware, POS and relevant vendor relationships.
- Managing inventory levels across all stores and the regional warehouse via timely stock replenishment and requisitions along with a strict control over product shelf-life management.
- Tracking and measuring operational and financial information against the decided budgets.
- Managing the conversion of bulk orders from all customer touch-points and then executing the same to the complete satisfaction of the customer. This includes ordering of stock to fulfil these orders in a timely basis.
- Supporting store staff (on a need basis) in operations.
-Building best practices and SOPs so that new stores can be opened and scaled effectively.
- Managing the fulfilment of eCommerce orders through the multiple digital properties of the brand.
- Driving in-store customer experience, maintaining and building in-store visual merchandising
- Maintaining and enhancing customer service across all channels of sales as per brand mandates.
Candidate Qualifications & Skill Requirements :
- At least 7 years of experience in building and managing teams across multiple locations.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to multitask and work independently on projects.
- Good relationship-building capability.
- Hospitality background preferred.
- Outstanding knowledge of fine foods and service Demonstrates problem-solving ability.
Reporting Manager : Head of Operations
Job Location : New Delhi