HR - Manager at Burger Singh
Views:3881 Applications:638 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Burger Singh - Senior Human Resource Manager (3-4 yrs)
As a human resource manager with Tipping Mr. Pink Pvt. Ltd. company which owns QSR brand Burger Singh, you will have an overall responsibility of providing support in various human resource functions which includes recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, employee relations, employee counseling, compensation and benefits administration, implementation and administration of human resource programs.
- Creating hiring plans, and aiding Top Management in developing HR plans and career paths
- Overlooking employee attendance and working schedules, including breaks, leaves, and paid time off.
- Calculating payroll considering overtime, holidays and evening shifts.
- Managing payroll and keeping records.
- Scheduling on-boarding sessions and job-related trainings, traveling if required.
- Tracking important recruiting metrics like turnover rates and source of hire
- Ensuring applicable employment laws and regulations are respected
- Recruiting for job openings and performing the full life cycle of recruiting activities
- Providing advice and assistance and conducting staff performance evaluations
- Helping identify training and development opportunities and organizing staff training sessions, workshops, and other activities, as required
- Managing new hire, termination, change of status, and all other HR-related activities.
- Serving as an employee intermediary to assist in problem-resolution such as performance, benefits, deductions and pay related issues.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Proficient knowledge of human resource management, performance review techniques and methods, job description, staffing, training, recognition, development, delegation, mentoring and coaching.
- Problem solving and counseling skills, to overcome HR-related problems
- Excellent in written communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to prioritize and handle different tasks
- Ability to delegate effectively and lead a team of up to five
- Good in judgment, approachable and professional Requirements
- Master's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communication, and/or other similar degree, from a top Institute.
- At least 3 years of previous work experience as an HR Generalist or Senior Generalist.
- At least 3 years of prior experience in the F&B Industry, or similar.
- Proficient in office suite (excel, outlook, word & PowerPoint)
- Preferably from Delhi-NCR, or nearby.