Human Resources Manager at Burger King
Views:697 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Burger King - Manager - Legal (5-10 yrs)
- Drafting, negotiating and finalizing Property Agreements (restaurants) and all types of contracts including service level agreements, procurement contracts, master supply / purchase agreements etc.
- Drafting LOI, MOU, affidavits, indemnity bonds etc.
- Drafting, vetting & finalizing various notices, replies etc.
- Database management of contracts and structuring the record keeping.
- Overseeing Licenses and registrations for the restaurants, FSSAI requirements etc
- Responses to internal queries from other departments of the Company.
- Laisoning with senior counsels, lawyers and authorities wherever required.
- Support in preparing legal notices, suits, legal replies, briefs for legal advisors/solicitors.
- Handling matters pertaining to litigations by customers, Vendors, Third party.
- Providing guidance on industry specific laws, ethical promotions and ensuring all compliances are met.
- Knowledge on Intellectual Property and supporting all legal initiatives related to brand protection.
- Supporting business development initiatives including that of negotiation and execution of documents.
- Setting and ensuring compliance with processes, policies and training, including those related to the FCPA.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.