Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:3880 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Bulk Supply Chain Manager - Chemical (8-11 yrs)
BULK SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
We are Antal International, a senior level recruitment firm; currently hiring Bulk Supply Chain Manager; Delhi for a large sized MNC.
His/her main contribution and accountabilities will be:
- Manage, coordinate and communicate the sourcing inside and outside the company of basic product to ensure local continuity of supply under all conditions.
- Develop and implement efficient Logistics & Distribution System to utilize - best practices- from Group, promote them to the regions, and ensure their implementation by performing audits in the regions.
- Drive efficiency projects by streamlining systems and procedures for optimization of distribution cost and assets utilization (transport tanks and storage tanks), while ensuring timely order fulfillment and safety.
- To better the Gross Margins targeted by regions by monitoring and improving the distribution ratios.
- Ensure compliance to Government regulation (PESO, CCOE) for transport vessels.
- Work closely with other functions - Production, Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Finance - for new customers and efficient resolution of complaints for existing customers.
- Conduct regular meetings with transporters to discuss issues related to delivery, drivers, and transport safety. Participate in transport contracts negotiations.
- To achieve - zero accidents- through leadership, active participation, planning and follow up of the regional activities. Ensure compliance to the Group's safety policy (Road Safety Procedure, drivers training).
- Operate in accordance with and comply with the Group's Industrial Management System located under the Health, Safety, Environment and Industrial Management Systems section of the Bluebook.
- Build, coach, develop and motivate the team to meet and exceed performance expectations by identifying training needs and imparting necessary training to team members for role execution & meet efficiency targets.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology and Masters in Logistics & Supply Chain Management with 8 to 10 years experience in a similar role in Cryogenics, preferably, or in any process industry.
- Strong leadership skills, Self-driven, Excellent verbal and written skills, Good interpersonal skills, Planning & Organizing, Analytical skills, Ability to influence and gain commitment.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.