Builder.AI - Customer Success Manager/Junior Productologist (1-3 yrs)
About the role :
- A Customer Success Manager is part of the Builder.ai Delivery & Operations team. They're responsible for making the customer's vision a software reality. You'll work every day on the front line creating an excellent experience for our customers. You will educate, guide, advise and be the Product Manager in the development of the customer's app.
- You'll work closely with our team of Project Managers and Technologists developing solutions.
- Customer Success Managers should be able to plan, strategize, implement and track all deliverables. You should be comfortable taking our customer through the journey of app development, helping manage their decision making and any changes in their requirements.
How? This is where you come in!
- It all begins on an introduction call with a potential customer, which we call a Spec Call. The aim is to understand their idea and map it with the relevant features from our platform to create a proposal (Build Card) that fulfills their requirements. The goal is to capture 70-80% understanding of the app they want to build on that first call - including related features and sub-features for all use cases.
- The Builder Studio platform gives real-time costs and timelines too. The outcome from a Spec Call is to turn a potential into a paying customer.
We have recruitment drive for the same on March 6th. If you want to participate in that drive please go to this link and register.
You'll be responsible for :
- Speaking to our customers in a professional and respectful manner and representing Builder.ai and our core values.
- Capturing user requirements in a structured format.
- Creating a Build Card (proposal) related to the project.
- Learning new tools very quickly.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to listen and understand a customer's story and translate it into a technical spec document
- Ability to explain complex matters in simple ways
- Articulate, yet simple, in explaining features and functions
- Extremely detailed oriented and organised
- Exceptional time management skills
- Self-motivated and quick learner
Nice to haves :
- PMP certification preferred
- B.E. / MBA qualification
- Might have made an app !
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place
About Builder.ai :
- Innovation is fueled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree. It was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately, too inefficient. That's why only 16% of projects were ever completed on budget and worse yet, 78% failed.
- We're changing that. We're flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or participate in boot camps to learn how to make an app.
- Builder.ai's platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you're trying to solve. Our AI-powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life - ANYONE's world-class ideas. Building software needs to be like ordering pizza - pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and all you have to do is wait until it's cooked and ready for you.
- Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to Fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder.ai :
- It's a place where everything moves at lightning speed and it's certainly not for the faint of heart. We celebrate diversity and push everyone to do more with less, while creating and championing a culture that empowers everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we're always looking for team players with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let's-get-stuff-done attitude.
- Our scale-up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together and savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models.