HR at Browserstack Software Private Limited
Views:307 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
BrowserStack - Sales Enablement/Sales Trainer/Sales Coach (5-8 yrs)
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the innovation leader in the fast growing market for automated application testing. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel
The sales enablement senior associate will be responsible for supporting the sales enablement manager and for working closely with sales, sales operations and other functions to ensure alignment across all functions.
- Leads the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, and tools to support the sales force.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of courseware and sales enablement content usage.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell solutions.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
- Excellent listener and communicator. Any changes within the organization, product offerings, or sales content need to be clearly communicated to all sales reps.
- Organized and skilled at project management. The candidate will typically have several different initiatives on their plate; must be able to prioritize their efforts based on the activities that will receive the greatest return for the Sales Team.
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams. The candidate must be persuasive enough to align multiple teams behind one vision, and confident enough to ensure the execution follows through.
- Problem Solving & Analytical bent of mind. The candidate must be able to break down problems into smaller parts to find solutions. And have the ability to look at information and identify patterns within it.
- Familiarity with the basics of adult learning theory and B2B selling.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.