Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at BrowserStack
Views:378 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
BrowserStack - Marketing Operations Manager (8-12 yrs)
We are having a webinar on 13th October from 7-830pm, which will help you know more about us and the opportunities which lie ahead. For more information and to be part of the session use the link here - http://ow.ly/zYv250BxO2j
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites and apps on different operating systems and mobile devices. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel
The BrowserStack Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, defines messaging across channels, generates demand and enables teams across the company to sell effectively. Our job is to help potential customers find our products, understand our products, and convince them that they need our products.
You will lead the Marketing Operations team. As the first hire for this team, you will lay the foundation for the way Marketing plans, executes and tracks every campaign. You will be the in-house expert, helping teams within Marketing define and track success. Your will help give visibility across all parts of the acquisition funnel, and help define processes and best practices to optimize every stage of the funnel. This role is based out of Mumbai.
- Define and implement scalable systems and processes help deliver the maximum impact for every marketing campaign.
- Own the implementation and execution of campaigns across key channels such as Web and Email.
- Drive the requirements and configuration for BrowserStack's marketing analytics technology stack (e.g. marketing automation, web analytics infrastructure)
- Build robust attribution models that effectively measure performance of each channel.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Align audiences and cohorts that will identify along the same product, seasonality, industry, role or business need to monitor & improve conversion.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- 4-6 years experience in marketing automation systems.
- 2+ years experience and deep proficiency in SQL in a large and complex data environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, curious problem-solver and a desire to improve processes.
- Be a self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Hands on experience with a web analytics platform (Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics).
- Experience working in the WordPress CMS, adding content, editing content and making basic HTML modifications.
- Experience with a marketing automation platform like Marketo, Outreach, Adobe Campaigns, and experience using Salesforce to setup lead generation campaign.
A competitive salary
Bonus and equity program
100% company paid medical insurance
A flexible and generous vacation policy
Daily catered lunch and a all-you-can-eat snack bar
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.