Recruitment Team at BrowserStack
Views:5371 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
BrowserStack - Manager - Online Sales (4-10 yrs)
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the innovation leader in the fast growing market for automated application testing. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel
You will be focused on developing a successful data-driven growth strategy, which will result in identifying opportunities and creating actionable insights and recommendations to drive customer acquisition and retention. In this role, you will be responsible for driving measurement, analysis, and testing of initiatives. Lastly, you will be a part of a highly collaborative ecosystem spanning across Marketing, Sales, Product, Support, and Engineering teams.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Form and test hypotheses around new growth opportunities by developing a deep understanding of the overall user journey
- Guide people through points of in-product friction such as registration, onboarding, and payments
- Work with a UX mindset - deeply understanding, connecting and advocating for our users, their needs and wants
- Drive implementation of optimization tests and other experiments and oversee testing and validation using scientific testing methodology
- Collaborate across engineering and marketing to continuously improve BrowserStack's product offerings across the market
- Deliver and execute on quarterly and annual strategic plans to meet growth targets
- 4+ years of experience in growth optimization roles with a proven track record
- Strong analytical and statistical skills and experience defining and understanding A/B testing, funnel analysis, conversion, consumer acquisition, retention and go-to-market strategies
- Excellent understanding of eCommerce KPIs and conversion and monetization levers
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving, collaborative environment
- Excellent program and relationship management skills with ability to track multiple projects.
- Self-directed and ability to prioritize and operate independently as required.
- Our benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and equity program, 100% company paid medical insurance, a flexible and generous vacation policy, daily catered lunch, free snacks etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.