BrowserStack - Business Development Professional (1-2 yrs)
- What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
- Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable Since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel.
- We are looking for smart, innovative, and driven people to join us on the journey to creating the next great B2B SaaS company.
- Reporting to the - Manager of Business Development-, the - Business Development Representative (BDR)- will be involved throughout the sales process to identify targets, contacting prospects and creating opportunities. This role requires working closely with the Account Executives in the assigned region.
- To be successful, the BDR will need to effectively coordinate as a team on all activities and communications with the Account Executives. They will be required to do cold calls and emails to prospects.
- The calling activity is to introduce BrowserStack to the market, create interest and move the prospect along in the early stages of the sales process.
The role is based in - Mumbai.
- Bachelors degree/PG with 1-2 years of Sales/Business Development experience in any domain with B2B Corporate selling experience
- Fluent in English - written and spoken with a passion for technology
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership, self- starter
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Must be organised, articulate and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Data-driven, results-oriented and an outstanding team player who collaborates and plays to win
- Serve as the first in-depth point of contact to prospective partners and customers
- To identify sales targets and prospects
- To complete a volume of calls and emails to prospects (in the territory) on a daily basis
- Call and email on new and existing prospects and develop business relationships with the associations
- Provide product information to prospective customers
- Demonstrate solution-selling and relationship-building skills
- To communicate/position/sell our value proposition to prospects
- To secure an assigned number of sales appointments (webinars, in person meetings, event participation, etc)
- Responsible for documenting all calls and email activities on the CRM system
Our benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and equity program, 100% company paid medical insurance, a flexible and generous vacation policy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.