BrowserStack - Account Executive (2-5 yrs)
About the Company
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like Angularjs have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other Customers! Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet.
BrowserStack is the innovation leader in the fast growing market for automated application testing. 9 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. In 2018, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel.
We are having a webinar on 13th October from 7:00 - 8:30 PM IST, which will help you know more about us and the opportunities which lie ahead. For more information and to be part of the session use
the link here - http://ow.ly/zYv250BxO2j
Description of the Role
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be part of a growing, high-performing team that delivers world-class results and learns from a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and sales experts. This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn- t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and contributes across many different functions.
- Generate sales revenue through prospecting, nurturing and closing business in the Enterprise Segment; Build and manage sales pipeline for strong coverage ratios; achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Manage the entire account lifecycle from account strategy, customer engagement, solution development and contract negotiation; meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota
- Develop, maintain and grow executive relationships in your target account to expand revenue potential
- Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve key sales management processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management and KPI reporting
- Maintain excellent data discipline in salesforce.com for book of business
- 2 - 5 years of new logo acquisition sales in B2B software with a strong track record of success
- Experience with full lifecycle of enterprise sales from qualification, solution definition to closing
- Strong willingness and ability to uncover opportunities by communicating a highly differentiated - value proposition to open doors at new accounts or expand deals at existing accounts;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong phone/video conference presence
- Persistent and optimistic problem solver with a vibrant, assertive and energetic attitude, strong work ethic and driven to succeed
- Passionate about Internet technologies, SaaS; extreme customer centricity and empathy; strong desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed start-up environment
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
Our benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and equity program, 100% company paid medical insurance, a flexible and generous vacation policy, daily catered lunch, free snacks etc.