Senior Recruiter Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:165 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Broking Role - Dealing & Advisory - Private Client Group (4-6 yrs)
Max CTC - 12 Lacs Fixed + Variable
Work Ex : 4 yrs - 6 yrs
Qualifications : Graduate - (Must) + MBA in Finance (Desirable)
Target Sector : Broking - HNI Segment
Critical Primary Skills Checks :
1 Dealing/advising HNI Clients (please share current count of clients and overall AUM)
2 Indian Equity market
3 Third-party investment products (Mutual Funds, Bonds, PMS, Structured products, etc)
4 Analyzing Financial Statements
5 Financial risk management strategies
Key Deliverables :
- To ensure active management of HNI clients & achieve the target active AUM
- To be responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them with investment options
- To provide regular updates to the clients regarding the market changes and subsequent changes to the portfolio
- To achieve healthy revenues without compromising on clients profitability
- To have a clear focus on client mining
- To conduct regular Client Meetings & update the same in the meeting tracker
- To attain maximum reach of investment ideas/stock calls initiated, understanding of Annual reports
- To assist in new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships
- Keep abreast of the market news, financial trends and current affairs
- To attend post result con calls, analyst meets for improved client servicing
- Cross-Sell Third-party investment products like Mutual Funds, Bonds, PMS & Structured products along with the bouquet of asset products
Qualifications & Experience :
- Graduate (Must) + MBA in Finance (Desirable)
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience with 1- 2 yrs exp in managing Ultra HNI clients.
Functional Competencies :
- Strong understanding of the equity business.
- Prior experience with HNI and Corporate clients is mandatory.
- Proficiency in analyzing financial statements
- Understanding of financial risk management strategies
- Knowledge of Capital Markets and Third-party investment products like Mutual Funds, Bonds, PMS, Structured products + Asset products such as working capital loans, term loans, LAP, AL, HL, LAS and so on.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Very strong communication & presentation skills.
- Must have good existing HNI / Ultra HNI client relationships in the market.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive passionate & target oriented.
- Must possess strong networking & relationship building skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.