Vice President - Recruitments at Confluence Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:152 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Broking Risk Management Role (8-22 yrs)
Broking Risk Management
- Leading the team of Broking Risk Management
- Ensure operational risk management
- Develop policy framework, processes & systems for effective risk management of the retail equity broking business
- Development of score cards, metrics & dashboards to understand portfolio behavior.
- Responsible for Scrip Profiling, Client Profiling, Periodic Flushing
- Monitoring and optimizing Margin utilization
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring & analyzing portfolio
- Regular reporting of MIS to senior management like aging reports, debit reports and NLV reports
- Supervising and mentoring the risk team to ensure efficient implementation of processes
- Liasoning with the software vendor for changes / enhancements in the risk management system
- Liasoning with the business for understanding the business requirements & recommending changes in policies and processes to support the business
- Resolving all audit related queries for the department
- Ensuring all compliance requirements from the risk perspective like temporary funding, dealer codes etc., are reported to the exchange
- Scrip Profiling, Client Profiling, Margin Monitoring & Flushing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.