Manager - HR at Broadridge
Views:369 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Broadridge - Conversions Business Analyst - International Post Trade (7-9 yrs)
Job Title: Conversions BA, International Post Trade
Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Duration : Permanent
Department : International Post Trade
- A Market Leader in the provision of Financial Solutions to Global Markets is looking for an experienced Conversions Business Analyst to join the existing Global team based in Hyderabad/Bangalore, supporting significant programmes of work in the post-trade processing domain.
- Candidates must be confident and self-motivated with excellent communication skills, demonstrating a strong track record of delivering projects in an agile domain. Specific analysis / SME experience on significant post-trade processing projects in a post-trade processing vendor / Investment banking environment is key.
The Conversions Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Delivery of Asset Servicing conversions, participating in all phases i.e. scoping, data integration/configuration definition, user testing support, training and migration activities.
- Scoping - working with our clients to define and document the usage of our core Asset Servicing solution.
- Data Integration / Configuration Definition - working with our clients to define upstream and downstream data integration mapping, and any associated configuration to support the client's business.
- User Testing Support - closely supporting our clients through user testing, issue/defect management and advising on best-practice usage of the solution and Asset Servicing processes.
- Training - providing both internal and external client training which includes preparing material and providing product demonstrations.
- Migration - working with our clients to define the approach of migrating data from their legacy system(s) to our target Asset Servicing solution.
- Collaboration - working closely with internal (incl. remote) teams on delivery of conversions activities, and providing mentoring/guidance to junior members of the team.
- Travel - ability to travel to client site where required to support delivery of Conversions activities.
- Continual Improvement - actively monitoring and reviewing the conversions processes and driving initiatives to continually improve them.
Essential requirements/competencies for this position are:
- Experience of working on Asset Servicing platforms (either in-house or vendor solutions) in an Investment Banking environment
- Subject matter expertise in all areas of Asset Servicing including Dividends, Coupons, Tax and Corporate Actions (Mandatory and Elective) processing
A thorough understanding of the Asset Servicing lifecycle and components including :
a) Event capture (multi-source)
b) Data quality / data cleansing
C) Position and Transaction eligibility
d) Entitlement processing including trade generation and resulting ledger postings
- Product knowledge covering Equity, Fixed Income, CFDs and SWAPS
- Experience of large scale projects and good understanding of the full project lifecycle and Governance
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with internal and external clients in both business and technology at any level
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and assignments simultaneously, able to lead implementations and work as part of a team
- Ability to understand and challenge the detail
- Data analysis including use of SQL
- Willingness to travel and to work on client site as necessary