Broadridge - Campus Executive (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Gather Campus requirements from across BU, Managing and conducting interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Initiate and Coordinate candidate online assessments, interviews, offer initiation, and Onboarding process.
- Managing the BR Early-stage Career program, mentoring and evaluating the performance of new employees.
- Represent the brand on campus and be able to deliver Introduction sessions and trainings at the campus
- Responsible for collecting competitive intelligence from campuses through primary and secondary sources on recruitment, compensation, campus rankings, etc.
- Conduct various campus engagement initiatives and career events.
- Enhance the brand on-campus through strategic use of social media, outreach, sponsorships, events and partnerships, etc
What Gets Us Excited? :
- 2+ years of experience as a Campus recruiter/University recruiter
- MBA /MA/Masters in HR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- The ability to successfully balance multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail