HR Recruitment Team at British Council Management Services
Views:3338 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
British Council - Senior Manager - Operations (12-16 yrs)
SSC has multiple customer services, back end processes to support British Council operations across the globe. This is senior leadership role which will be responsible for delivery of all these teams, ensuring that the services achieve excellence and deliver value for the organisation whilst operating within budgets and meeting the required compliances. Person should be able to develop programs from proof of concept.
Program Management & Transition
- An expert in transition management who understands the key principles of transition management and project management and can advise on effective transition of new process.
- Manage critical path of any new transition effectively and take decisions to manage the timelines of transition. Should be able to convert proof of concepts into delivery
- Defining IT infrastructure for process through testing and support of technical teams.
- An expert in process study so that the person can help in building appropriate transition/ process documents for the process.
- Strategic thinking for the team and the organization. A visionary thinker who can deliver strategic projects for the process/ organization.
- People Management & Development skills. Should be able to manage multiple functions with large teams through effective people management and development approach.
Operation management skills:
- Service Design and Delivery
- Stakeholder Management
- People / Resource Management
- Quality Management
- Governance & Reporting
Service Design and Delivery :
- Expert in managing multiple blended processes with large headcount. .
- Expert in defining service delivery framework (floor scheduling & staffing, occupancy management, seat utilization etc.)
- Delivering efficiency by meeting process KPIs.
- Help build escalation points/helpdesk for the end customer to escalate issues.
- Identifying risks/challenges and developing mitigation plans to ensure smooth and seamless operation between the British Council and BCMS.
- Drives continual improvement projects within process to ensure better efficiencies.
- 24X 7 shift environment and the candidate is required to work in shifts The process may require working in different days of the week (total of 220 days working in a year)
- Secured environment i.e. no access to mobile phones on floor, very limited internet access, no personal belongings to be carried & constant monitoring of the process on CCTV.
- High level of compliance to the agreed process guidelines.
- No legal/ criminal case in history
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.