HR Recruitment Team at British Council Management Services
Views:2490 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
British Council - Senior Manager - Income Reconciliation (10-16 yrs)
Purpose of job:
The senior manager would be responsible to lead the process and the team of Income Reconcilers for Income generating activities of British Council. He/she would be the contact point for internal and external auditors and stakeholders as required.
The role holder will ensure that Income generating services are reconciled of the countries. The reconciliations are completed as per the agreed process and SLAs and any open items/risks are highlighted to develop mitigation plans. He/she would be responsible for the team's compliance to British Council Policies.
He/she would be responsible for team's performance of monthly reconciliations processes ensuring accurate reconciliation is done between expected income and actual income through various reports and information from the registration platform and British Council systems and SAP.
The Senior Manager would be required to take responsibility for ad-hoc projects/ analysis to support the business and collaborate with other regional finance teams to enable seamless services.
He/she would also be required to work cross-functionally with other teams to improve the reconciliation process through automation and improve the accuracy and timely completion of the reconciliations meeting the agreed standards.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
(including people management and finance)
- Responsible for the end to end ownership and delivery of the Income Reconciliations process and drive world-class service to the British Council stakeholders across regions and in the headquarters.
- Managing team to ensure that quality of service delivery is enhanced through automation & innovation
- Ensuring adherence and improving upon timelines with respect to internal guidelines and policies on various periodical reporting submissions
- Continuous improvement through tools like RPA, six sigma, automation etc.
- Team management and their development (Team Size 25-30)
- Governances and reporting of the process performance through effective reporting and dashboards
- Identifying Issues within non-reconciling items and plan mitigations for non-recurrence
- Monitor the quality of service delivered by means of periodic audit of completed work
- Review and sign off on monthly reconciliations prior to their being sent to Country / RFC.
Performance Management :
- Leading and managing the team of income reconciliations process to create an effective team in which they are highly motivated and technically competent. Mentoring and motivating the team and identifying opportunities for their learning and development.
- Support development of team to enable them to deliver value beyond scope.
- Performance management responsibilities are carried out in compliance with corporate HR policies
- Be aligned with organizational objectives to achieve services better than yesterday
- Growth and Innovation-Encourage team and self to be creative and find innovative ways for process improvement.
- Takes a structured and effective approach to own work and demonstrates leadership potential
Quality (Voice of Customer) :
- Aim towards getting positive feedback from customers, prepare action plan for constructive feedback.
- Client engagement to set a defined protocol for Communication and address challenges.
- Be a positive brand ambassador of an organization's policy and procedure.
Value proposition :
- Ownership of End to End processes rather than sub processes and develop the value proposition for customers.
- Costs ( Savings and Efficency )
- Value addition to services for BC
- Agreed efficiency targets are met
Proficiency in other processes :
- Demonstrate proficiency in other processes to enable cross-skilling
- Broaden self-skills and knowledge on at least one other service management process.
- To provide support and business continuity.
- Develop interfaces between processes to ensure effective service delivery.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.