HR Recruitment Team at British Council Management Services
Views:2547 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
British Council - Head - Business Assurance - Shared Services (12-20 yrs)
- Looking for experienced professionals in Risk Management for heading our Business Assurance division at British Council Shared Service Centre in Noida. Leadership role who will be managing stakeholders globally and strengthen our Risk, Quality and Audit processes.
Key Skills : Business Continuity management, Information Security, Cyber Security, Quality Assurance, Knowledge management, Compliance to organization (BC-British Council) standards and Risk management framework
Role and Responsibilities : The main priorities are :
- To Lead the Risk and Assurance team for Services delivered from Shared Services Centre of the British Council.
- The role is accountable for achieving / aligning to BC Quality strategy and objectives through Quality assurance and control activities.
- To develop and successfully implement Business Continuity management for all the services lines and ensuring the safety of workforce, during disruption resuming business critical operations as soon as possible and minimising the damage to business.
- To develop and implement Information Security methodologies which are designed and implemented to protect print, electronic, or any other form of confidential, private and sensitive information or data from unauthorised access, use, misuse, disclosure, destruction, modification, or disruption.
- To provide a focus on cyber security for exams that is agile and evolves as the external environment changes
- To lead compliance with data protection legislation, ensuring compliance to all BC standards and risk management framework.
- Provide appropriate reporting to operations board of Shared Services Centre of the British Council.
- Development and institutionalisation of KM strategies and measurement framework.
- Creation, maintenance and co-ordination of delivery of the Audit Plans.