Britannia - Replenishment Manager - B-Next (7-14 yrs)
Project Management: Logistics & Distribution
- To track current set of projects, analyse the gaps and drive for improvements.
- To connect with different stake holders at cross function level and deliver results out of those projects.
- To guide & train the field team for execution of projects.
- To lead the Centre of Excellence in Logistics Function.
- To drive cost savings targets and deliver results as per the budget.
Center of Excellence
- Continuous scanning of opportunities internally and through external connects.
- To create a culture of continuous improvement with in the function.
- External benchmarking of costs and service parameters, scan for opportunities.
- To drive projects like TPM, Zero Day Inventory, WMS etc.
- Innovation in the field of logistics, continuous improvements, to find out new levers & opportunities.
- To support the Logistics Team for GST readiness.
- To track GST opportunities and extract maximum benefits.
- To lead and track the network changes and extract benefits.
- Good understanding of Logistics & Distribution Management.
- Project Management skills
- Good Communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Self motivated & performance driven. Very high level of execution skill.