Talent Acquisition Team at Britannia
Views:1620 Applications:602 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Britannia - Manager - Urban Distribution Development (6-9 yrs)
Job Description - Position Title: Urban Distribution Development Manager
4. Supply Chain representatives
5. IT SPOC 4. SDM Team
External:1. Consultants 2. Vendors (IT / Trade activation/ Visibility Impact agencies)
Educational Qualification : PG / Graduate
Experience : 6-9 Years Experience
- To plan and execute the Urban Distribution development at a region level, work closely with the team to drive urban business and distribution agendas, drive GTMs in the region, manage urban channel programs, driving front line sales force & managing trade spends.
- Distribution knowledge, Market Execution, Business Development, Trade Marketing, Budgeting, GTM Planning & Execution, Knowledge of Channel programs
- Ensure Distributor level route to market implementation and hygine.
- Setting objective for distributors in Route to market.
- Observe salesman operations in the given markets.
- Align sales team to adhere to the corporate guidelines.
- Field Effectiveness & people development.
- Working closely with the sales team to drive field efficiency at a salesman level.
- Driving business through ground sales team through sku level drives.
- Ensure effective implementation of visibility initiatives in the market
- Identify the geography/channels/ outlets for visibility implementation
- Identify appropriate visibility intervention (boards, pillars, counters etc) basis budgets
- Coordinate with sales team for effective execution
- Create awareness on how to use visibility material
- Develop & execute regional level BTL programs, channels, and trade and brand activations
- Plan & provide support for activations based on RSM brief:
- Activation during festivals
- On-ground brand-led activations
- Channel activations
- Geography activations
- Planning and executing the GTMs across channels
- Planning for various GTM's in region.
- Aligning various stakeholders for the planned distribution and sales plan.
- Track GTM details for the period for the committed delivery.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.