Talent Acquisition Team at Britannia
Views:2279 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Britannia - Assistant Manager - Product Development - R&D - Cookies (3-8 yrs)
Skills - Product Development
Job Title: Assistant Manager - Product Development
Support/Drive various projects in core business development and innovations with in budget, company objectives and statutory requirements with the objective of helping the company extend its arms in all emerging fields of technology with key importance to baked category and related products
Internal: R&D Managers and Team - Product Development, Packaging, Lab, Regulatory, Nutrition and Capability, Quality Assurance Team,
Process Technology, Engineering and Scale Up Teams, Marketing and Brand Teams., Purchase and Material Planning Teams etc.
External: Ingredients manufacturers and business partners . Equipment Manufacturers And Suppliers; Food Legislation Personnel
Education : Graduate/Post Graduate, preferably in Food Technology and Related Fields
Experience : Exp in related fields of Food Science & Technology preferably Bakery Products (qualification & exp)
Competencies : Knowledge of Food Products Research and Development, Manufacturing, Regulatory and Quality Assurance
Design products and services :
- Develop New Products - Understand marketing brief and convert into recipe and specifications for assigned projects for local and export markets. Create concept samples and conduct feasibility studies.
- Responsibilities of role requires acquiring in depth knowledge of bakery ingredients, their selection criteria and role. He should know critical properties of ingredient and their impact on mixing, baking and keeping quality of product. It is expected that he has knowledge of storage condition, storage implications and basic quality control of materials.
- Knowledge of bakery process like mixing, baking, packing etc. is a must and will work hands own with the ingredinets in developing recipes with the managers responsible
- Source ingredients from suppliers and conduct pilot plant trails and then scale up in actual production centre to provide samples for market research;
- Check on legal compliance, calculate costs, identify ingredients and equipment requirements.
- Vendor Development- Coordinate and Recommend business partners and vendors for supporting on projects and ingredients.
- He/She may be assigned to undertake product development efforts encompassing New Products, Quality and Nutritional enhancements as well as Productivity improvements independently and with the Cross-functional Teams to deliver Company Objectives.
- Manage Documentation Availability and Features:
- Prepare product and process standards documents and circulate to designated teams
- Finish all back end formalities and documentations to ensure timely development and commercialization of innovations
- Brand Maintenance - All round product renovations of products and brands under purview, conduct technical feasibility, collect data and evaluate products and machines, conduct pilot plant trials, scale up and support in order to ensure timely and successful renovation /innovation of products
- Updating of technical documentation regarding recipe and co-ordinate with support functions to enable transfer of technical info in order to share accurate information in a timely manner
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.